Straumann Implants are manufactured by the The Straumann Group which is a global leader in tooth replacement solutions that restore smiles and confidence.
Founded in 1954, with the introduction of the world’s first one-stage dental implant in 1974. More than 35 years of clinical evidence with over 100 scientific publications per year that meet the highest standards of research. It stands for excellence, innovation and quality in tooth replacement and esthetics, including Straumann, Instradent, Neodent, Medentika, etkon and other fully or partly owned companies and partners. In collaboration with leading clinics, institutes and universities, the Group researches, develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics, biomaterials and digital solutions for use in tooth replacement and restoration or to prevent tooth loss. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the Group employs approximately 3800 people worldwide and its products, solutions and services are available in more than 100 countries through a broad network of distribution subsidiaries and partners.
Where Are Straumann Implants Made
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Engineering and implant manufacturing in Switzerland, with other production sites for biomaterials and CAD/CAM in Europe, the United States and Japan.
Why Straumann Implants are Considered the best
Design & Esthetics Excellence
- Straumann’s wide top/neck design is much better than other conventional implant top, making Straumann a much better product.
- Ease of placement and fixing of the crown, tissue level implants have a wide shoulder and no connections under the gum line. No second time trauma to Gum- Implant junction as needed in other systems for fixation of crown. Tight junctions formed at the time of first stage surgery remains intact and thus prevent any ingress of bacteria.
- Straumann Implant bone level tapered (BLT) have a connection, but are easy to restore with custom abutments in even in cosmetically challenging cases.
- Esthetic restorations: Components are designed for a highly esthetic natural look, long term health and maintenance of the soft tissues to achieve high esthetic demands of patient
- Less invasive treatment plans
- Increase patient acceptance with less invasive treatment plans.
- By making use of smaller implants, high-performance implant surface features and biologic support,
- Increased confidence and treatment flexibility
- An overall reduction in complexity, treatment time, costs, and post-operative discomfort.