Success of any implant procedure is governed by factors like material, resources, human resources and ethics. We are proud to say that we have a robust quality control mechanism in place to ensure dental implants success. Read more, what goes behind offering you the best quality implant dentistry.
Top Quality Input Material for Dental Implant Success
- Equipment : All our equipment are imported and state of art
- Dental Implants Type : We are like a Dental Implant Departmental Store : From entry level affordable implants to worlds best implants, our patients can pick and choose per requirement.
- Implant Crown : Metal alloy, Ceramic or Zirconia material is used and made using CAD/CAM software for proper fit and appearance. Implant Crowns
- Lab : A significant part of the implant crown is made bespoke (per your size) in a lab – all our work is done at India’s best dental lab (ISO, TUV, SZUTEST Certified, CE marked and FDA approved), they are present in 14 other countries.
Top Notch Team
- Lead by Dr. Jyoti, we have the Best Implantologist in Gurugram, trained at India’s top dental schools (all implantologists are in-house no external consultant is employed to ensure quality and reliability)
- Formal College Masters Degree (3 Years – MDS) in Dental Implants (we do not employ short term certificate course dentists)
- Average experience – 8+ Years
- Academic excellence & Research orientation is promoted and till date published 18 international publications
- Best Implants Dentist in Gurugaon : Dr. Jyoti is one of the few implantologists in North India who perfom Nobel Biocare All-on-4 procedures.
- She is trained and certified in 3D planning in Implantology
- We are among the handful of Implant centers in Gurugram who have capability to do Guided Implant Surgery (increases precision of implant placement and faster recovery post surgery)
Top Quality Clinics : Implant Center in Gurugram
- Sterilization and cleanliness of high standard maintained at all our Implant Center in Gurgaon
- Closed operatories to minimize risk of contamination
- Infection Control Mechanism is monitored daily by center managers
- Quarterly Audit to ensure quality and SOPs